Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #5

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke & the Bookish
Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Falls the Shadow
Falls the Shadow
Stefanie Gaither
I own this in Hardcover! I will read this as soon as I have read all the ARCs I need to review. I am so excited.

Beware the Wild
Beware the Wild
Natalie Parker
This has GREAT reviews of GR. The cover is stunning and the synopsis...even better.

Blackbird (Blackbird, #1)
Blackbird
Anna Carey
I didnt care for the Eve trilogy but this is a super short read so I will give it a try. Sometimes short books are the way to go. Large books can be intimidating.

Earth & Sky (Earth & Sky, #1)
Earth & Sky
Megan Crewe
The author sent me Swag which makes me really excited for her book. The cover isnt bad.

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
A Thousand Pieces of You
Claudia Gray
I dont know if I would actually read this in 2014 but I know I need to own it. I still have Balthazar to finish from her first series. :0

Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy, #3)
Unmade
Sarah Rees Brennan
I am in love with this trilogy. I used a coupon to get this FREE on release day. It came today!!

In a Handful of Dust (Not a Drop to Drink, #2)
In A Handful of Dust
Mindy McGinnis
I met this author twice and will meet her again in November. I plan to have it read before I do so I can interview her.

Dead Zone  (Blackout, #2)
Dead Zone
Robison Wells
My Favorite author of all time. I cant wait to see whats in store for his future projects.

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
Snow Like Ashes
Sara Raasch
I doubt I will read this in 2014 but I will own it. I think I will listen to it on audible. The plot isnt my favorite but I do want to read it.

Atlantia
Atlantia
Ally Condie
I have this preordered only because I can get for dirt cheap with coupons. My goal is to read and swap it on YABE.

What do you think? Share your posting!

Published by M

8 comments:

  1. You have coupons for Atlantia? I'm not sure about it. The thought the Matched series was just okay...Have you read it?

    I'm also thinking about reading the Snow Like White Ashes. The plot sounds like it might be something I'm interested in, but I'm not sure.

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do, sometimes Amazon has coupons for books which makes it for me to pass up. I have read Matched and didnt care for it but I'm willing to give this a chance because it sounds interesting and I think it has mermaids ;)

      I'm debating whether or not I should pre-order Snow Like Ash or wait a while to catch up. So I know how you feel!

      Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I can't believe that I forgot to add Atlantia to mine!

    Check out my TTT list HERE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your list is still pretty sweet though! :) Have you read the Matched trilogy?

      Delete
  3. I preordered Atlantia too, for the same reason ;) I didn't know there was a coupon though, just that it was cheap! In a Handful of Dust was on my list too (and my bookcase- I want to read it NOW!) as was Snow Like Ashes and A Thousand Pieces of You! Such a great list!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Jealous you own In a Handful of Dust!! Would you like some matching swag with your copy? Hmm Ill see what I can do for our next YABE trade ;)

      Delete
  4. Ah, In a handful of Dust would have made my list if I had it. Jealous! Snow like Ashes and Falls the Shadow are on my regular TBR. Hope you have a great fall!
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete