I was tagged by Erin @BookNut
1. Find and author name or title with a Z in it.
Zom-B by Darren Shan
2. Find a classic.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
3. Find a book with a key on it.
False Future by Dan Krokos
4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
My PINK green, yellow, blue logo dogs
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
How about the first book I ever owned...
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Mar
6. Find a book with a girl on it.
Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
7. Find a book that has an animal in it.
Crows on Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
8. Find a book with a male protagonist.
Between the Stars and Sky by David James
9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
Forgive Me Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
In the Shadows by Kiersten White
11. Find a book with gold lettering.
.The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
13. Find a book written by and author with a common name (like Smith).
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
14. Find a book with a close up of something on it.
Princess of the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist has a close up of a mask
15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period.
Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould the year is 1585
16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
17. Find a teal/turquoise colored book.
The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard
18. Find a book with stars on it.
Stone in the Sky by Cecil Castellucci has a shooting star
19. Find a non YA book.
A Paris Winter by Imogen Robertson
Anyone who wants to do this!
Published by M