Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #8 (a day late)



Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke & the Bookish
Top Older Series I Want To Start

I'm not doing New because I have some catching up to do.

What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)
What's Left of Me
Kat Zhang

I own the first two and now that the third book recently came out I can marathon the trilogy. I just need to get third book in hardcover.

Black City (Black City, #1)
Black City
Elizabeth Richards

This book came out on my Birthday so I had to purchase it. I own the first and second and now all I need is the third so I can marathon the trilogy.
Defiance (Defiance #1)
Defiance
CJ Redwine

I heard mixed reviews on this series but I found the first and second book for three dollars each so I'm waiting to buy the third and then I plan to marathon this series as well.
The Morganville Vampires, Volume 1 (The Morganville Vampires, #1-2)
The Morganville Vampires
Rachel Caine

I own books 1-10. I'm really excited to start this but Ill read it when I need my vampire fix between all the contemporary and dystopian novels I read. I'm running out of vampire novels to read.
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)
Nightshade
Andrea Cremer

I won this series and met the author this past May. I will read this soon.
Wake (Watersong #1)
Wake
Amanda Hocking

I own the first three books. I need to get a hold of the fourth before I start this.
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Throne of Glass
Sarah J Maas

I own this whole series except for the book that just came out. For some reason, I'm always gifted a book from this series from different people. I kinda love it. I heard this was going to be a series of 6 with several novellas so I'm waiting for every book to be released before I start it.
Fallen (Fallen, #1)
Fallen
Lauren Kate

I am waiting until the movie release date is closer before I begin this series. I own all of them and have for quite a while now but I want the plot to be fresh in my mind when I see the movie.
Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1)
Prophecy
Ellen Oh

I found a hardcover for $1.10 and had to buy it! I traded for the second on YABE. The third comes out soon so I plan to read this in December.


Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
Shadow and Bone
Leigh Bardugo

This has been on my TTT for several lists now. I really need to read this!



What do you think? Share your posts below!

Published by M






No comments:

Post a Comment