Wednesday, October 29, 2014

E-books up for grabs at affordable prices

I saw a few good books on sale and I wanted to let everyone else know as well.

Freebies:

DeadBornThe Rogue FairyReluctantly Lycan (Dakota Wolves, #1)

$2.99 or less:

Black IceTwinmaker (Twinmaker, #1)
Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)A Midsummer Night's Scream
MidwinterbloodArchon (The Books of Raziel, #1)
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Spellcaster (Spellcaster, #1)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)Thorn Jack (Night and Nothing, #1)


$6 and less:

Noggin

Published by M

1 comment:

  1. Stop, you are making me want to buy more things! I keep torturing myself trying to decide if I should buy Noggin. This is a great idea though, and quite helpful!

    Love the new look by the way :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete