Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #7

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke & the Bookish
Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit 


The Unquiet
The Unquiet
Cleveland
Jeanine Garsee

I live 30 minutes from Cleveland and have been there many times. To read about places so familiar to you is neat.
Splintered (Splintered, #1)
Splintered
Wonderland
A.G. Howard

Wonderland sounds Amazing. There doesnt need to be an explanation.
Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
Howl's Moving Castle
a Moving Castle
Diana Wynne Jones


I was recommended to read this from high school friend and Im so glad I did. This was Amazing.
Sucks to Be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (maybe) (Sucks to Be Me, #1)
Sucks to be Me
Vampire-in-Transition Trainee Program: Location Confidential
Kimberly Pauley

My third Vampire series I read. In my opinion this is better than The Vampire Diaries.
 
Haven (Winterhaven, #1)
Haven
Boarding School with Fencing as a sport
Kristi Cook


I love boarding school settings. The fact that Fencing is offered as an extra curricular is neat. Im on board.
Tin Star (Tin Star, #1)
Tin Star
Yertina Feray
Cecil Castellucci


I love me some Aliens and planet settings. 
Inhuman (Fetch, #1)
Inhuman
Outside the Wall
Kat Falls

Half animal Half human failed lab/virus infected individuals who like to play tricks. What's not to like?
Alienated (Alienated, #1)
Alienated
Planet other than Earth with ALIENS
Melissa Landers


Again, Aliens are my second favorite thing to read about. Third being robots/clones. Cannot wait for Invaded.
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)
Wicked Lovely
Faeries Exists
Melissa Marr


I read this whole series and all the novellas with it. I ate it up. My favorite was the second book. Being able to see faeries after getting a tattoo is pretty neat. Makes me want to get one.


Jeannie Out of the Bottle
Jeanie out of the Bottle
Coco Beach, FL
Barbara Eden


I own all five season of I Dream of Jeannie and have seen every episode six times. Coco Beach is defintely a place I'd like to visit, even though I know it wasnt shot there. Dr. Bellows house is the same house used for Samantha Stephens in Bewitched.

What do you think?

Published by M












No comments:

Post a Comment