Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Book Blogger Test Tag

The 
Book
Blogger
Test Tag

Started over at Laura @ Laura's Book Review

I was tagged by Erin @ BookNut

The rules:

You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.

What are your top three book pet hates?
Format changes, cover changes, and small print

Describe your perfect reading spot
My Neptune chair in my library

Tell us three book confessions
I love shopping for cheap books, I judge/buy books by their hardcovers all the time, and I have 4 complete shelves dedicated to Vampires, Werewolves, Dystopians and Robots/Clones.

When was the last time you cried at a book?
Say What you Will by Cammie McGovern

How many books are on your bedside table
I have three shelves by my bed. 8 library books, three books borrowed from friend, 9 ARCs I need to read and review, three books from bookshelf. so that makes what...23 books by bed.

What is your favorite snack whist you're reading
Cheese stick and cold coke zero

Name three books you'd recommend to everyone
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge, Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci

Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase



This is my ARC only shelf triple stacked. I was able to fit 152 ARCs on this shelf. 

Write how much books mean to you in 3 words
I Love them.

What's your biggest reading secret?
I have to really find the plot fascinating if I'm to read a genre other than YA. I fall asleep very easily when its not paranormal.

I tag:
Anyone who would like to do this!
Published by M



No comments:

Post a Comment