Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Creatures of the Night Book Tag

The
Creatures
of the Night
Book Tag


This tag was started on Youtube by my favorite Booktuber, Katytastic. Since Kat's video there have been additions to the tag so I'll put those at the bottom.

Basically for each category you need to choose a book that features the creature. I have have one for the book, I'll also tell you who my favorite of the creature is in the book.


The Originals (From Kat's video):

Vampire

Dangerous Girls by R.L. Stine is a duology and one of favorite Vampire reads, but I mean I R.L. Stine is a mastermind when it comes to terrifying subjects and Vampire novels are my go-to when I'm stuck and catn find a good book.


Werewolf

Fateful by Claudia Gray is a Titanic remake and in my opinion better than her Evernight series. I read this in one sitting. Claudia Gray has written a Vampire series, werewolf novel, witch trilogy and now a time travel duology. Whats next? Faeries or Zombies?!


Zombie

I'd have to say either Amy Plum's Die for Me or Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. I own Amy Plum's whole trilogy but have only read the first book. I loved it. I saw the movie Warm Bodies before I read the book and was able to picture scenes from the movie play out in my head which was neat. It helped that the lead in the movie Nicholas Hoult is HOT.


Ghost

The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee because it takes place in Ohio and has the funniest references related to the state.

Witch/Wizard/Warlock

I have mentioned this book a few times already but its because I love it and it is definitely rereading material. Poison by Bridget Zinn is a  cute sarcastically funny witchy novel. Oh, and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins! That book is so funny.


Faeries

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr is by far the best faerie book series I have read. There's no exception.

Demon

Abandon by Meg Cabot wasnt bad. I read it in one sitting and own the whole trilogy. I have yet to continue but I will soon.


Angel 

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick is my favorite Angel series. I've only read the first one though back when it was only one book but I do own the whole series. I've read several other Angel novels but this one is the first I've read in the subject and the one that stands out the most.


Alien

This is a hard one! Melissa Landers's Alienated, Melissa West's Gravity, or Cecil Castellucci's Tin Star are my favorites. Aliens are my second favorite genre next to Vampires.


Superpowered Human

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin was Amazing. I read it in one sitting on Pulseit and CANNOT wait for the third and final book. I waited over a year for this book.




Let me know what you think!
Published by M



No comments:

Post a Comment