I was tagged by Erin @BookNut
1. Find a book with a wintery cover.
Winterkill by Kate A Boorman
2. Pick a book you're likely to buy as a present.
I haven;t given it to her yet so I'm not going to spoil it
3. Pick a festive themed book.
What my True Love Gave to Me by many different authors
4. Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace.
To All the Boys I've Loved by Jenny Han
5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive period.
Mostly just all of my ARCs because I am a bit behind
6. Pick a book that's so good it gives you chills.
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
7. Pick a book going on your Christmas wishlist.
Practically every YA book I don't already own.
I tag anyone interested!
Published by M