Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Cracker Book Tag

Christmas
Cracker
Book Tag

I was tagged by Erin @BookNut 


1. Find a book with a wintery cover.
Winterkill by Kate A Boorman

2. Pick a book you're likely to buy as a present. 
I haven;t given it to her yet so I'm not going to spoil it

3. Pick a festive themed book. 
What my True Love Gave to Me by many different authors

4. Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace.
To All the Boys I've Loved by Jenny Han

5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive period.
Mostly just all of my ARCs because I am a bit behind

6. Pick a book that's so good it gives you chills.  
The Duff by Kody Keplinger

 7. Pick a book going on your Christmas wishlist.
Practically every YA book I don't already own.

I tag anyone interested!

Published by M


No comments:

Post a Comment