Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Movies I Watch Every Year



A Year Without a Santa Claus:

The best part about this movie is of course the Miser brothers! I love Snow Miser and my sister loves Heat Miser, we set our ringtones to one another's favorite during this time of the year. I own this movie on DVD and watch it at least 3 times in December. Its definitely a treasured classic.


Snowglobe:

This is by far the best Holiday movie ABC Family has ever made. The cast is gorgeous and the magic is just enough to be considered believable and the message is cute. The "real" boy she ends up with is also in Hart of Dixie and he is one very adorable man. I don't own this but it is on Netflix.

Jingle All The Way:

I fell in love with show as a little girl. My dad wasn't an Arnold fan so I was never allowed to watch it. When I went to see my friends we would watch it but now I finally own a copy and watch to three times a year.

Holiday in Handcuffs:
This was a cute movie. I am a huge fan of Melissa Joan Hart and this does not disappoint. I also watch this on Netflix just about every year.

Elf:
I saw this in theaters and absolutely loved it. I couldn't believe I had to wait a whole year for the movie to come out of DVD. It was a painful wait but now I watch this every year and its always just as funny as it was the first time I saw it.

The Grinch who Stole Christmas:

I prefer the classic animated version from Jim Carrey's adaptation. This is my grandmother's favorite. On Christmas morning we would all watch this to get our minds off the presents and to wait for the food to cook.

Santa Claus is coming to Town:

I only get to watch this show when I have access and this isnt my absolute favorite classic. I normally get to watch it every other year.

What movies do you watch during the holidays? Let me in know in the comments below.

Published by M

No comments:

Post a Comment