Sunday, August 10, 2014

55 Book Hoarding Questions Part One

Part 1 Containing 28 of the 55 Book Nerd Questions. 
Provided by The Literary Lollipop

1. Favorite childhood book? I was in love with The Babysitter’s Club. Every birthday my aunt would get 6 of them for me. I also enjoyed the Animorphs series too but never owned a single copy.
 2. What are you reading right now? At the moment I am reading multiple books. This Wicked Game by Michelle Zink and Sway by Kat Spears
3. What books do you have on request at the library? The Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
4. Bad book habit? Falling asleep with a book in my hand from boredom. The sign for either a one or two star review.
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? I currently have over 10 titles checked out but my top three are: This Wicked Game by Michelle Zink, Illusive by Emily Loyd-Jones, and The Offering by Kimberly Derting
6. Do you have an e-reader? Yes, I have the Kindle Keyboard, iPad, and Kindle Fire

7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? At most I read 5 books at one time.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? Yes, I can now read over 150 books every year. In the beginning I had trouble reaching 50.
9. Least favorite book you read this year so far? Oh geez, I have quite a few. Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year? I can’t decide! I have ten so far.
12. What is your reading comfort zone? One book a week at least
13. Can you read in the car? Yes, I read the fastest in the car.
14. Favorite place to read? In my 70’s themed lounge chair surrounded by thousands of books in my storage room.
15. What is your policy on book lending? If you ruin it, you buy me a brand new copy! No folded pages!!
16. Do you ever dog-ear books? HELL NO
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books? Again, Heck NO
18. Not even with textbooks? No, not really. I want to sell my books when I am done.
19. What is your favourite language to read in? English. Duh
20. What makes you love a book? Connecting with the MC, Falling head over heels for the possible love interest and witty LOL banter
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book? All said three points from #20 and if I met the author in person
22. Favorite genre? Young Adult Paranormal (Vampires, werewolves, faeries)
 23. Genre you rarely read but wish you did? New Adult
24. Favorite biography? I never actually read a biography but I found one I want to read and own. It’s called My Life so Far (Dateless)
25. Have you ever read a self-help book? Yes, accounting and computer science ones.
26. Favorite cookbook? Eww. Who cooks?
 27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)? Say What you Will by Cammie McGovern. I couldn’t put this book down.
28. Favorite reading snack: Cheese Sticks and Coke Zero


Stop by Next Week for Part 2. 

Comment below and tell me what you think!


Published by M

No comments:

Post a Comment