Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #17 #Booksfortrade

Stacking the Shelves

My eighth Stacking the Shelves post. 
Hosted by Tynga's Review's.
#Booksfortrade and Paperbackswap
*Met the author in person
@Have already read it
#Featured in Top Ten Tuesday

Books I traded on twitter using #Booksfortrade and Paperbackswap

Since YABE is no longer active, I thought I would give credit to the Bloggers I have traded with using #Booksfortrade and credits from Paperbackswap. I've had a blast so far trading. Its definitely addicting though.

Paperbackswap:

The Blessed (The Blessed, #1)The Invisible (Brokenhearted, #2)Survival Colony  Nine
Ball of Fire: The Tumultuous Life and Comic Art of Lucille BallDust CityYou Killed Wesley Payne

Books I recieved from Twitter Trades:

HungryVelvet (Velvet Trilogy #1)Becoming Jinn (Becoming Jinn, #1)Hold Me Like a Breath (Once Upon a Crime Family, #1)
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter, #1)Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)The Truth Commission
When We Were AnimalsThe Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)Gone Too Far
Guy in Real LifeThe Glass ArrowNone of the AboveReborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark, #1)
Earth & Sky (Earth & Sky, #1)Chasing PowerDangerous BoysGhost House

This is about two months worth of trades. I started The Glass Arrow but some of my most anticipated books came out so I put it on hold. I think the cover is absolutely gorgeous,


Published by M

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant haul! DANGEROUS BOYS!!! Oh how I LOVE that book. You got so many amazing books through trading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have an addiction with trading, lol. I've heard great things about Dangerous Girls/Boys duo. I am excited to start it! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete