Sunday, March 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #15

Stacking the Shelves

My eighth Stacking the Shelves post. 
Hosted by Tynga's Review's.
February 16th-March 8th
*Met the author in person
@Have already read it
#Featured in Top Ten Tuesday

Books I borrowed, traded, bought, given will be posted biweekly.

Library:
The Storyspinner (The Keepers' Chronicles, #1)Bone GapMosquitoland

Traded for:
Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)Crashland (Twinmaker #2)Trial by Fire (Worldwalker, #1)
Like No OtherForged (Taken, #3)Frozen (Taken, #2)
Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1)Dangerous Deceptions (Palace of Spies, #2)Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)
Save MeStarry NightLove Is the Drug
Thank you to Xander, Erin, Andi, Ryan and Mariah!

Won:

Tear You Apart
Thank you Erin@JumpintoBooks

Review Tour:

Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2)

ARCs to Review:

Thank you Scholastic and Penguin!

Thank you Quirk Books!

An Ember in the Ashes
First Reads
Bought:

Book Outlet:





 







 

 

 

Kindle:


Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)

TeaseThe Falconer (The Falconer, #1)Season of Wonder (The Remnants, #1)

Scarlet (Scarlet, #1)Losing at Love (Outer Banks Tennis Academy, #2)Sacrifice (Elemental, #5)

Death Sworn (Death Sworn, #1)You Had Me At HelloPoison Study (Study, #1)



Freebies:
Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy, #1)I'm With YouDitched


This is 3 weeks of book haul. My internet and power has been going in and out so I havent been able to Blog and socialize as often as I would like. My parents bought me three new book shelves for my room so I've been reorganizing my storage room to make room. Let me know what you think! I will try my best to do the same.

Published by M

No comments:

Post a Comment